Miracles happen every day...

Miracles happen every day...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just some thoughts...

I love being a mommy. I Love the way my Lily smells after a bath. The way her eyes light up when she's  so happy about something. I love planting with her, and doing dishes with her.  I love how Wyatt gets so shy when someone talks to him. I love how he smiles, and how he only has eyes for me.

I enjoyed sitting tonight on the couch with my babies with books. I was teaching Lily letters in hear dry erase book, and bubba was looking at a chunky truck book. There was absolutely no where else in this world I"D rather be. Lily all squeaky clean and bubbs toothy smile made my heart so happy.

My husband home with me, me not worrying where he was or what he was doing. I love him so, and the  way he smells is divine. Knowing he's  ours, and that this is where he wants to be is the best.

My dogs are great, and I love them. They bring a lot of joy to the house too. I love them each in their own way, just like I do my babies.

Working in the garden today was so good for the soul. It made me feel alive. It reminded me that things grown, and change, and die, that things constantly change. It's something beautiful to share with my kids, and if the rows aren't perfect and the seeds aren't even... that's perfect. All of our imperfections make us perfect.

This is my happy thoughts for the day. I'll close by saying that the moon tonight is stunningly beautiful... if you get a chance go outside, look at it and think of me <3

2 comments:

  1. This is just what I needed to read! I was starting to lose my spark, but reading this reminded me that all is good when we want it to be. LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mam all is good, we just have to sift through and find the good. I love you too Ree <3

    ReplyDelete